Russian Association for Networks and Services held sixth international security conference on 5-6 of April 2007 in Moscow Marriott Grand Hotel.
Governmental representatives, scientists, businessmen, legal and consulting specialists, vendors and integrators answered all vital questions.
The participants got a possibility to learn more about the standardization bodies activity in the field of information security (ISO, ITU, ICANN, IETF, ETSI, ENISA); manufacturers and secure applications vendors; strategy of legal and normative basis perfection in the field of information security.
Conference main topics:
- Information security as an essential part of business process realization;
- Information security standardization strategy;
- Legal interception realization;
- Working status of Network Operators’ Security Group;
- WSIS Action Line C5 discussion;
- ICT secured applications for business and governmental bodies;
- Protection from the un-authorized staff actions;
- Educational projects and programs;
- “Security Baseline for Network Operators” draft ITU-T X.sbno Recomendation;
- Identity management;
- Information security assessment methodology;
- Information security assessment for infocommunication structures of critical objects;
- Fraud counteraction;
- Information security legislation improvement .